Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jeremy's Gone

And I am home alone with the girls. Whhee! I think Sophie cried and nursed more than she actually slept last night caused by, I think, more teeth coming in. She's gnawing on her fingers so much that I think she is causing her gums to bleed a bit. Ayla keeps asking every five minutes where her Daddy is. Late last night, in fact, she woke up and said, "Is Daddy home yet?" Only 3 and a half more days until Daddy gets home.

Jeremy flew out Monday morning for his Whirlpool training in TN. So far, so good. I'm on the hunt this week for a desk and office chair for him. Not really a surprise, but I thought it would be nice to get him all set up for the new gig.

Our furniture is "supposed" to come tomorrow, but as of 11 this morning, I still haven't heard from the driver. Fingers crossed. I don't think I can go another day without my kitchen stuff!!

I'm sick with a yucky cold at the moment which means I have not been eager in the least to venture out much. Ayla has been handling it pretty well, but she is getting a little desperate to get out. I think this afternoon I'll take them to the park... if I can pack enough tissues for myself, that is. Blech.

1 comment:

Cat said...

Sorry to hear you are sick when Jeremy is gone. I am sure he planned it that way. Boys! I hope you get your furniture soon.

PS I believe you should read your blog title. I, like most, hadn't noticed until today that you spelled 'heartache'..h e a r t a H C e. Silly girl!