Thursday, January 1, 2009

Enjoying the New Year

I was able to get off a little early on New Year's Eve and with weather in the high 40's I was able to convince the ladies to go for a bike ride in Bear Lake Park. It turned out to be a bit shorter then we anticipated as it got cool quick with the sun disappearing behind the mountains to the west. Never the less, it was a good time with the family.

Tabetha bundled up and enjoying the ride

Bear Creek Cruzin

Ayla with a cherry tipped nose

Bear Creek Cruzin

Sophie is hiding in the wagon...enjoying her ride

Bear Creek Cruzin

This morning I was able to get out for a few hours of Ice Boarding at the local ski Run...I say Ice Boarding as we had 90 MPH wind gust for about 16 hours straight three days ago. The result...nothing but ice left on the mountain. One of my falls ended in a 200 yard slide on my chest down the slope.

Cold in Windy

Cold n Windy

Echo Skies

Rewinding a bit....this past weekend I took the girls to the Kids Museum and got them a year's pass with some of the Christmas money they received.

Sophie in the tunnel

Kids Museum

I think we need one of these at home

Kids Museum

Sophie crawling through a window

Kids Museum

Ayla hanging out

Kids Museum

No comments: