Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Big Day

Was today! Well, sort of. The movers came to take all of our stuff away. With all the chaos, the girls were total troopers. Ayla was the cheerleader as she told all the guys, "Good Job, Guy," and "You can do it, guy!" Last night, she got Jeremy and I a little choked up when she said, "I am sad. I don't want to go to Colorado." But, she changed her mind first thing this morning and was telling everyone that she was moving to her new house in CO.

Tomorrow we go to our house closing, collect our money, and the girls and I head to the airport. Jeremy will toodle along behind us on the ground with the Mar-man. I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow as well as it did today.

It will be a few days before we can email or post again, but once we get our main computer back, I will email everyone with my new email and phone number (and for those who lost it already, our address. :-)). Wish us luck!

No comments: